Our camps are open to players aged 8-16, members and non-members including goalkeepers. Goalkeepers must bring their own kit.
Players train with other players of a similar ability and age to provide an enjoyable but challenging environment. Goalkeepers will experience a mix of specialist goalkeeper training and team training.
Each day consists of two sessions 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm, please arrive at 9:45am, with an hour for lunch in between sessions – please remember your lunch. Find out what else to bring further down.
The cost is £45 per day, or £110 for all 3 days of the camp.
Where: Woking Hockey Club, Wishbone Way, Woking, GU21 3RT
Information regarding COVID terms and conditions are provided here. Information about England Hockey guidelines that can be found on the Safeguarding Children button of WHC website Juniors page.
What to bring:
- Hockey Stick
- Appropriate footwear
- Shin Pads
- Water Bottle
- Personal bib – non members will be provided with one
- Lunch – avoid NUTS in the lunch and snacks due to allergies
- Lightweight Waterproofs
- Left Hand Glove (recommended to prevent hand injuries)
- All appointments (that carry a fee) to be paid in full upon booking.
- Appointments can be rescheduled with a minimum of 24 hours notice via the booking system. (In the event of errors when making a booking, please use the re-scheduling facility rather than cancelling and re-booking).
- Refunds will incur a £5 administration charge.
- For queries – contact: email@example.com